Thursday, August 21, 2008

Allow me to Introduce MySelf...

Hello everyone, my name is...well you can call me Rhea. I am very very new to the Blogging world and decided to try it. I'm always for trying new things. I am currently enrolled in a great University (which will be revealed soon enough), as I begin to enter my official Upperclassman status (Yes I am a Junior, shout out c/o 2010) I felt that I should create a blog. My life is rather interesting, and the best way to share it is clearly writing about it. Hmm.an Auto-Biography will def. be in my future. Now let me continue with myself: I am Majoring in Television Production and stay tuned b/c I will be changing the world..just one remote away. I start school on Monday, so it will be my first official Blog Day I guess (idk how that sounds but yea). I will be trying my best to write daily...or atleast twice a week :). Thank you all and GoodNight.

Quote: Life is a wheel of fortune, and its my turn to spin it.

No comments: