Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Back 2 School......Again

So Monday was the first day of the 2008-2009 school year. Its official I am a Junior c/o 2010!!.There are soo many freshmen, and so many people who took off a year finally decided to come back. I was running around all over the place trying to override (get into a closed class) into so many classes, luckily some classes were still open so I got some good classes. I was thinking about taking 18 credits, but realized 15 might be better. I'm still thinking about adding a class, but who knows. This semester I am hoping to be picked as a Homecoming Volunteer, an ambassador in my major dept., and remain to stay active. I was always an active little one all throughout middle, high, and so far at college. But if you've ever seen the movie Skool Daze or the TV show Different World....well my school has a little bit of both (not everything, just a little dab). So my first week has just been full of seeing old faces, meeting new ones, dealing with the same financial BS, and enjoying my college experience. YAY....Do It...Do It.... Until we meet again. Stay Tru
Welcome Back Class of 2010!!
&
Welcome to Life Class of 2012!!

No comments: